How do I get rid the bad smell of my gas?

In brief: Hard to fix
The odor from intestinal gas comes brom the breakdown of nutrients that you do not absorb, but feed various germs in your gut.
They feed on the excess and create methane gas and other odors that depend on the germ and item consumed. Beano and Lactaid are two OTC products in the US that help some. Keep a food diary to see which ones make u gassy/then avoid them is a simple plan.

In brief: Hard to fix
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Also watch the amount of sugars you are eating. Sugar ferments easily to make more gas. Phazyme 95 is another good gas treatment. Activated Charcoal may be an option too if too much odor or gas. Agree with Doc Ferguson!
Dr. Arnon Rubin