I have an ovarian tumor what can I do to ease the pain.

Ovarian Tumor. Without knowing more information about the type and extent of the tumor, it is hard to advise you. There are analgesics for pain that your doctor can order, but if the tumor has spread to other organs or bone, the choices become more complex. It is best to consult with your gynecologist/ oncologist and discuss specific pain palliation for your specific set of circumstances.