I have not had a period for two months, but the blood test and CT scan all came back negative. I have pregnancy symptoms what could this be?

Dr. Neil Halin
Radiology - Interventional
In brief: Why a CT?
If the ct scan was of anything other than your brain i wonder what they were looking for? At your age i would not be suggesting a ct scan of the abdomen or pelvis unless it is targeted at a specific finding.
Us or MRI would be a better choice in the diagnosis for the pelvis.

In brief: Why a CT?
Dr. Neil Halin
Dr. Neil Halin
Dr. Carlo Contreras
Surgery - Oncology
In brief: Hormonal problem.
There are many hormones that contribute to normal menstruation.
I would advise repeating the pregnancy test, and then having a thorough pelvic examination with a gynecologist. If that is all normal, there are other hormonal problems that stop your periods. Some relate to a gland in your brain called the pituitary, though this is rare.

In brief: Hormonal problem.
Dr. Carlo Contreras
Dr. Carlo Contreras
Dr. Jane Van Dis