19, never had sex, and has daily whitish-clear goey liquid fischarge and a wierd, not horrible, odor. Is this bad? Wierd feelings of seeing a gyno

Dr. Keegan Duchicela

In brief: See a doctor.

While a discharge and some transient odor may be normal for some women depending on where they are in their cycle, this could also be bacterial vaginosis which is an overgrowth of bacteria in the vagina.
I strongly suggest seeing a physician - be it a gynecologist, family doctor or internal medicine doctor. Bacterial vaginosis is usually treated with a certain type of antibiotic.

In brief: See a doctor.

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Jane Van Dis