I have left arm pain with numbness and tingling in my left pinky finger.

Dr. Stephen Cohen
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Agree
Agree that numbness and tingling in the pinky finger is likely a pinched nerve in the neck (c8) or injury to the ulnar nerve.
Would suggest a physiatric or neurologic evaluation. May benefit from emg/ncv testing.

In brief: Agree
Dr. Stephen Cohen
Dr. Stephen Cohen
Dr. Marlis Gonzalez fernandez
May also be a neck problem EMG/NCS as suggested above can help elucidate
Dr. Mark Galland
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: From your elbow...
Is the pain in your entire arm or just below the elbow? This could be coming from inflammation/ irritation of your ulnar nerve, mahybe from medial epicondylitis (or other causes).
Have you had an elbow injury recently, or do you do a lot of repetitive motion involving your elbow? It is also possible for these symptoms to be coming from your shoulder or neck.

In brief: From your elbow...
Dr. Mark Galland
Dr. Mark Galland