What can I do for erectile dysfunction?

ED. If you are relatively healthy and not taking nitrates for chest pain, i would remcommend pd5 inhibitors such as viagra, cialis, or levitra (vardenafil).
Evaluation, medication. Erectile dysfunction is common in men over 50, and may occur at younger ages for a variety of reasons. See your doctor to be screened for the cause of ed. The most common treatment is a pill that to take when needed, but for more severe cases of ED that do not respond to medication, there are surgical options (implants).