Husband and I are trying to conceive since oct. I am now 13 days late. Went to the dr on 27 th blood test negative. Normally regular.Wats up. Im 23?

Dr. Julian Escobar
Fertility Medicine
In brief: May be normal
Maximum pregnancy rates in humans are about 20% per month, and 85% per year, therefore you may just need to try longer. The average woman misses a period once a year. If you are concerned, it is totally appropriate to be evaluated.

In brief: May be normal
Dr. Julian Escobar
Dr. Julian Escobar
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Late on menses
There are a number of reasons to explain a late menses including: pregnancy, irregular cycle, and a persistent ovarian cyst.
Wait another week and if the pregnancy test is still negative make an appt with your gyn, and i would suggest a sonogram.

In brief: Late on menses
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham