Over the last I have had a constant pressure headache severe vertigo escapism in my left pupil. Cbc normal noncontrast MRI cavum spectum perdilum ?

Dr. Jennifer Lee
Ophthalmology

In brief: Pupil abormality

"escapism of your left pupil" is not very descriptive.
If you are having pupillary problems it is best to see an ophthalmologist as this can be an indicator of more severe disease.

In brief: Pupil abormality

Dr. Jennifer Lee
Dr. Jennifer Lee
Dr. Philip Chao
I think she might mean nystagmus
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology

In brief: Poor handwriting

It sounds like you tried to decipher a doctor's handwriting - a very difficult feat! cavum septum pellucidum is a space near the middle of the brain that is present in all infants and usually closes up.
About 15% of adults can still have it and it is completely normal. This could be an inner ear issue or even a sinus infection. You should see your doctor - he/she may even recommend a spinal tap.

In brief: Poor handwriting

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine