Negative pregnancy test still haven't got my period im havin cramps and white discharge still theirs days i feel okay and days im not in the mood?

Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology

In brief: Wait one week/see Dr

I don't know how long you've been waiting for your period, but if the test is negative, wait one week to do it to be sure.
Even so, the white discharge and no period strongly suggest that you see your doctor. Stress might cause a lack of a period, but it could be a possible ectopic pregnancy or something else, and the discharge might mean an infection, like pid, so see your dr. For tests, etc..

In brief: Wait one week/see Dr

Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Adam Levy