Should I be worried? I get a lot of pain in my bum, tummy pains and occasionally there is blood!

Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: See your doc

May be hemorrhoids, anal fissure (tear), or more than that, including polyps, inflammatory bowel disease, tumors, or even cancer.
Don't know you, your age, duration of symptoms, etc. See your doc.

In brief: See your doc

Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Camil Sader
Surgery

In brief: Bleeding

Abdominal pain and the associated possibilities of diagnoses are endless.
It is important to talk to a doctor to obtain a detailed history, a thorough exam, and tests that can confirm or rule out what we suspect you may have. Without this, we can only take an educated guess based on what's common. You may have inflammatory bowel disease. See a doctor asap.

In brief: Bleeding

Dr. Camil Sader
Dr. Camil Sader
Dr. Vikram Patel