My eyes itch really bad on a daily basis and no allergy meds work. What can I do to make my eyes stop itching?

Dr. Stephen Khachikian
Ophthalmology
In brief: See a professional
Itching can have many etiologies.
If this has been going on for a while and has not responded to topical over the counter medication i would recommend seeing your eye physician.

In brief: See a professional
Itching can have many etiologies.
Dr. Stephen Khachikian
Dr. Stephen Khachikian
Dr. Cindy Juster
In brief: Stop contacts,if any
If you're wearing contact lenses, stop them for now.
If your eyes are still itchy after a few days and cool compresses don't help enough, a trial of zaditor (ketotifen) or other antihistamine eye drops for at least a few days is the next step. If that's not enough, please see your doctor. Also, think about if there's anything you're exposed to that you hadn't been before the itching started...

In brief: Stop contacts,if any
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster