I've had cfs for about 13 yrs. 50% days are bad and other half i'm fine. Main trigger is physical exertion. Have you found any effective treatments?

Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Chronic fatigue / CFS
The Chronic fatigue label can only be applied when other ills have been ruled out.
It is a syndrome, meaning a set of symptoms, not a disease; meaning as I am sure you are painfully aware, we do not know the cause and therefore we have no curative treatment to offer. Treatments are aimed at minimizing symptoms and maximizing quality of life. Often working on sleep quality is the most help.

In brief: Chronic fatigue / CFS
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
Dr. Indu Lal
In brief: Mind over body
If you don't have any diagnosable cause for fatigue, review your diet, mental health, and physical activities.
Make a daily log for all these 3 parameters, you may find there is some thing you can do to improve how you feel over all. Cut down all the sugars in your diet, avoid soda and juices, drink plenty of water. Detox your body, for this you may have to consult a naturopath.

In brief: Mind over body
Dr. Indu Lal
Dr. Indu Lal
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine