Have always had dizziness & momentary loss of vision when standing up; been told I have high blood pressure for my age when 16, now 20.

Dr. Jack Rubin
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: HBP in children

If you have been hypertensive since the age of 16 you should be considered for secondary hypertension, i.
e., hypertension caused by an identifiable cause. The most common in your age group as renal parenchymal disease, coarctation of the aorta of hyperthyroidism. While they may be other causes, these are the most common for your age group. Please see a neprhologist so you have a diagnosis.

In brief: HBP in children

Dr. Ari Weitzner
Ophthalmology

In brief: Called...

Orthostatic hypotension.
It means something wrong's with the regulation of your blood pressure. It should be checked out.

In brief: Called...

Orthostatic hypotension.