What symptoms would I be experiencing if I have high yeast in the body besides a white tongue.?

Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dentistry

In brief: Candidiasis/thrush

A fungal infection can cause inflammation in the mouth, nose, throat, genitals and any consistently moist area like a fold of skin.
The clinical signs can be fever, pain, intense itching and rash in addition the white coating of the tongue and throat. See your doctor for an evaluation.

In brief: Candidiasis/thrush

Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: White tongue may not

White tongue may not be yeast, especially if not discomfort.
Yeast in the mouth is normal. Overgrowth is not; associated with recent antibiotic use, oral, iv, or inhaled steroids, severe illness, altered immune status, chemorx, etc.. Brush your tongue, may simply be bacterial coating, or food debris. Yeast is generally adherent.

In brief: White tongue may not

Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. William Forsythe