I hav got excessive sweating on my armpit which even make my shirt wet. I'm just a thin girl. Is there any natural remedy to stop it?

? What is natural ? There are several treatments available for axillary hyperhidrosis. Aluminum and chlorine are natural elements found in the earth, and the combined aluminum chloride is an effective anti-perspirant; however, it can stain clothing, so i recommend it be used at night and washed off in the morning (it is also more effective that way). Botox is a "natural" product of a bacterium, and stops sweating.
Nope, sorry. There are tons of "natural remedies" available for purchase. If you are using antipersperants from the store, find the kind with the highest aluminum chloride you can. Your family doc can prescribe drysol, which will give you a higher potency of aluminum chloride. I don't mean to offend, but drop the "natural" on this one - it will change your life and stop you from ruining your clothes!