I have a lump and pain behind my right nipple can some one help me?

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Lump behind nipple

Can you give more information? How old are you? Are you taking any medication or birth control pills? Are you pregnant or are you breast feeding? Have you had any nipple piercing or injury? Do you have discharge from the nipple? See your doctor if this persists.

In brief: Lump behind nipple

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Edward Neilsen

In brief: Cyst

This is typically how a cyst is described.
A cyst can be filled with many things, varying from milk in a breastfeeding woman to an infection/bacteria. Therefore, treatment will depend on what is causing it. Your doctor should be able to help you...Sometimes it requires taking a small sample to get the whole answer.

In brief: Cyst

Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham