Constant full feeling and I can feel my anus contracting.It hurts to sit.Its been over a week.Im at my wits end?

Dr. Eric Kaplan
Surgery - Colorectal
In brief: Agree
You need to be properly evaluated by a colorectal surgeon or gastroenterologist.
Don't ignore this. It may be an early warning sign of something serious and the sooner it is evaluated, the better off you will be!

In brief: Agree
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Edward Neilsen
In brief: See a Dr
Many things could cause these symptoms, from something "mild" like a tear or inflammed hemorrhoid.
Other times it could be from an infection (prostate?) or even an abscess. Rarely this could be from a growing tumor. To help you rest better (both physically and mentally) i suggest seeing someone...

In brief: See a Dr
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Steven Seres