Very bad abdominal pain for the past ten years my stomach swells so much I look pregnant I've been on so many tablets for spasms and IBS no gud help?

Dr. Camil Sader
Surgery

In brief: Gallbladder?

If your pain is upper/right, and you haven't undergone a gallbladder workup, please consider it.
If you've had previous abdominal surgery, your bowels may have a partial kink. If you've never had an upper endoscopy and a colonoscopy, and you're over 50 (or have a strong family history of colon cancer), get scoped.

In brief: Gallbladder?

Dr. Camil Sader
Dr. Camil Sader
Dr. Rahil Malik

In brief: Fibroids?

Depending on your age, you may or may not have fibroids.
If your stomach looks bigger than it should, i would suspect that. However, a ob-gyn should be seen if you already havent to tailor a plan to suit your health needs.

In brief: Fibroids?

Dr. Rahil Malik
Dr. Rahil Malik
Dr. Arnon Rubin