How long does it take to recover from triple bypass heart surgery?

Weeks to Months. You will be home usually within a week but rehabilitation is a big part of recovery and it will take several more weeks before you feel 100%. The sternotomy will be sore until it fully heals. In addition, if you had a vein harvest from the legs, it takes several weeks for these wounds to heal. Overall it takes a month or two before you feel fully recovered.
5 days in hospital. It depends on your condition including heart, kidneys, liver and lungs. In most cases, you would be hospitalized for 5 days, and full recovery may take 1.5 to 3 months.
Usually 6-8 weeks. Assuming this was not minimally invasive or a percutaneous procedure, but a regular sternotomy with or without extracorporeal circulation ("on/off pump"), most patients are ambulatory within a day or two, home in 4 days, progressively walking comfortably within a week or so, and wounds and sternal incision back to baseline in 6 weeks. Any complications or anemia can delay full recovery.