Why does my back.Hurt when I wake up ?

Dr. Alexandre De Moura
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Mattress???
Your mattress could be too soft.
..Or it may have nothing to do with your mattress...As we age we all at some point have spinal complaints...If the pain is severe see you orthopaedic spinal specialist.

In brief: Mattress???
Your mattress could be too soft.
Dr. Alexandre De Moura
Dr. Alexandre De Moura
Dr. Leila Wing
In brief: Mattress?
Back pain can be caused from many things, but if your back does not hurt when you go to bed, and hurts when you wake up, it could be due to the mattress.
If it does hurt before bed, than it could be from a variety of other causes. Other questions that come to mind: any prior back injury? Any numbness or tingling or leg weakness? Any urinary incontinence?

In brief: Mattress?
Dr. Leila Wing
Dr. Leila Wing
Dr. Vicken Poochikian