Sharp pain at middle front (pad) part of left foot when walking. Skin normal no swelling or color and can't trigger the pain with my hand.

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: A neuroma

Is a possibility.
It is possible you can't trigger the feeling with your hand because you may not be familiar with the correct location to cause the trigger. If you pinch the foot from top to bottom between the 3rd and 4th "knuckles" (metatarsal heads) does it hurt then? Alternatively, you can squeeze the entire forefoot and put pressure inthe same location. A neuroma would be my first guess.

In brief: A neuroma

Is a possibility.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass

In brief: Neuroma

You may be developing a neuroma.
It would be difficult to put enough pressure on it to trigger it. See a podiatrist.

In brief: Neuroma

You may be developing a neuroma.
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh