I have acne buttons. Is it from. Masturbating? What should I do to let them. Disappear?

No. Don't wash your face with body soap. Also don't use alcohol or comedogenic products on your face. Try to find an acne wash system like neutrogena or something with benzoyl peroxide. Following low sodium diet might help too, since acne-causing bacteria like salt. You can try to prevent spreading bacteria onto your face by not touching your face, washing your phone, etc.
It is not. Enjoying your body does not cause acne. If topical benzoyl peroxide as tolerated does not clear you in two weeks, get with your personal physician for medicine that will clear you. You're almost a grown man now and you owe it to yourself both to be comfortable with your sexuality and to be acne-free.
No. It is not from masturbating. By severe buttons you mean cysts, this is not treatable with over the counter ot natural products. The inflammation is too deep and requires treatment by a dermatologist to prevent s arrington and long term color change. Treat, net options include antibiotics, laser. Topical medications, and if necessary accutane.