I feel I am quite overweight so I have decided to try raspberry ketone diet pill. What do I need to know about this?

Dr. Alan Feldman
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Don't waste money

Despite what you may have heard from listening to dr. Oz, there are no clinical studies in humans that show any benefit to this product.
However, if taking it gets you motivated to eat less, and exercise more, then it will be helpful. Faith in a product can be very powerful, even if it doesn't have any proof of efficacy.

In brief: Don't waste money

Dr. Alan Feldman
Dr. Alan Feldman
Dr. David Sneid
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: It doesn't work!

Green coffee bean extract and rasberry ketones are of no value for any know medical condition.
. They will not help you lose weight, except in your wallet. Save your money and spend it on good food and exercise. Don't get your medical knowledge from friends, tv, the internet, or dr. Oz - he's rarely correct.

In brief: It doesn't work!

Dr. David Sneid
Dr. David Sneid
Dr. Steven Seres