My 9 wk wants to eat 4 oz every 2 hours he is 13 lb am. I over feeding?

Probably. If you can soothe your baby in any other way other than feeding, then he is not truly hungry. This includes walking, rocking, shushing, swaddling or sucking without feeding.
A bit, yes. Remember that new babies use sucking as a calm reflex so much of the excess is likely due to that and you interpreting it as constant hunger. 20-24 ounces per day is perfect, or about 2-3 ounces everyn2-3 hours at this age. 30-32 ounces per day is pushing into too much. Try a little less this week, 3 to 3.5 ounces and then use pact to calm.
Is he really hungry? Babies lips are supplied with lots of nerve fibers that send pleasure to the brain.Sucking/smacking/rooting does not always mean hunger.Babies will often take the extra & may plump up fast. I find it helpful to wake babies with feeding after a 2hr day nap, then change & clean, play hard until tired & put down to nap when tired. No refills at bedtime.Rest/sleep 2hr then start over.