Whome should I consult if I have pain in my testicals?

Testicular pain. It depends on the nature of your pain. Do you have any symptoms? Like swelling, redness? Any associated urinary tract symptoms? In most cases, testicular pain is physiologic in nature and not related to any serious disease. Adequate physical exam by your pcp is mandatory. If needed, your pcp might refer you to a urologist.
Primary care doc. See your regular doctor first. If necessary you can be referred to the testicle expert - a urologist.