How do I get rid of white 'mutant buds' on my tongue?

In brief: There are no mutants

There are no mutant white buds.
May be plaque, bacteria, or taste buds. Brush your tongue more frequently or use a tongue scraper to see if it changes. Make an appt to see your dentist.

In brief: There are no mutants

There are no mutant white buds.
Dr. Lawrence Grodin
Dr. Lawrence Grodin
Dr. Max Arocha
Dentistry

In brief: Tongue cleaner

There are more bacteria in the rear of your tongue than in the front.
Starting at the very base of your tongue, place the tongue cleaner flush against your tongue's surface and make slow sweeping strokes from back-to-front. It's not necessary to scrape hard! depending on the tongue cleaner you are using, you might need to make 3-4 different 'swaths' across your tongue. Try not to leave any gaps.

In brief: Tongue cleaner

Dr. Max Arocha
Dr. Max Arocha