Male yeast infection. Help I can't get rid of it?

Yeast tx. Men with yeast infections may have burning or itching at the urethra (hole in the penis). There may be a red rash as well. If diagnosis is not certain - see a doctor for eval. Monistat can be applied to the tip of the penis twice a day. If not resolving in a week, see physician.
See your doctor. These symptoms can only be adequately diagnosed only after a thorough evaluation by your doctor. This may include labs and other satudies. Once all of the information is in, your doctor can let you know what's going on, and what to do to help you.