Recomendations to treat tarsal tunnel and nerve damage in my left foot?

Several things... Tarsal tunnel syndrome can be treated conservatively with injections around the problem area, physical therapy to strengthen and improve the function of the ankle, and splinting to hold the ankle off the nerve that is getting pinched. If these things do no work quickly, though, an orthopedic surgeon may need to do surgery to relieve the compression on the nerve.
Depends. Tarsal tunnel should be treated with conservative measures first including rest, anti-inflammatory drugs or even steroid medications. When this is unsuccessful, surgical decompression can be effective as treatment.