Nail fungus what home remedyis there for it?

None very effective. Nail fungus is very difficult to treat. There is anecdotal evidence that oregano oil may help kill some fungus and also tea tree oil has some efficacy against it, but overall, most of these treatments don't work very well. The best treatments are prescription strength topical in early stages of infection, oral medication or laser treatment. The laser has very good results with no side effects.
Vicks/ Manuka oil. Some of my patients swear by vicks, applied directly to your nails with a q tip. Another natural remedy is manuka oil. Tougher to find, and definitely more expensive than vicks.