Nail fungus what home remedyis there for it?

Dr. Wendy Siegel
Podiatry

In brief: None very effective

Nail fungus is very difficult to treat.
There is anecdotal evidence that oregano oil may help kill some fungus and also tea tree oil has some efficacy against it, but overall, most of these treatments don't work very well. The best treatments are prescription strength topical in early stages of infection, oral medication or laser treatment. The laser has very good results with no side effects.

In brief: None very effective

Nail fungus is very difficult to treat.
Dr. Wendy Siegel
Dr. Wendy Siegel
Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: Vicks/ Manuka oil

Some of my patients swear by vicks, applied directly to your nails with a q tip.
Another natural remedy is manuka oil. Tougher to find, and definitely more expensive than vicks.

In brief: Vicks/ Manuka oil

Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana