I have a yeast infection in my armpit and I have topical anti fungal creme for athletes foot. Can the creme cure my yeast infection in my armpit?

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Maybe

If the cream covers for yeast it may work if indeed you have a yeast infection in your armpit.
Read the package insert to see what the cream is effective for.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Laura Piluso
Podiatry

In brief: Possibly

If you look up the anti-fungal medicated cream and it has efficacy (it works) against yeast, then yes, you could use it on your armpit.
However, vagisil cream (otc) and powder can be effective as well. If it doesn't clear up in 1-2 months of daily applications, then consult a dermatologist and perhaps an oral medication might be indicated.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Laura Piluso
Dr. Laura Piluso
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine