What can I do abour this rash on my hands it goes away then come back I've been using cortizone (hydrocortisone) 10 plus?

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Contact agents

Likely something you are using on your hands.
Since you didn't mention itching, an irritant reaction is a more likely cause. Try to use mild soap to wash your hands and apply a moisturizer after washing. Sanitizing gel can dry up and irritate your skin as well. Excessive hand washing can do the same.

In brief: Contact agents

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Rash

A recurring rash would be good reason to consult a dermatologist to determine the cause and set you on a course of treatment.
You should be seen when the rash is prominent and not treated with cortisone, so the doctor can diagnosis it more readily.

In brief: Rash

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo