I mean when I asked about my diziness drs gave me betaserc 16mg medication and told me to take it rest of my life cause no solution for the inner ear?

Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Inner ear
Betaserc is for the treatment of meniere's disease (which is vertigo -room spining-, tinnitus, hearing loss, and ear fullness) although it can occur in those under 18 - it is not as common.
There are other conditions that cause vertigo youngsters and those can be migraine related. I would see an "otologist" (dr who just treats ear prb) if one is not sure of the diagnosis or treatment recommended.

In brief: Inner ear
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Farhad Sigari
For Meniere's disease, along with medication one should also be on a low salt diet, avoid caffiene and have their hearing checked yearly.
Dr. John McMahan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Dizzyness Solutions
Dizzyness is a potentially serious symptom that can be caused by your inner ear, your eyes, your brain or your neck.
Your particular dizzyness can be sorted out by a qualified neurotologist... A ENT doctor who specializes in ear and balance disorders. It is not a god idea to ignore dizzyness - it is very uncomfortable and can often be effectivly treated.

In brief: Dizzyness Solutions
Dr. John McMahan
Dr. John McMahan