What types of treatments are available for diabetes insipidus?

Depends. There are two types of diabetes insipidus (di). In central di the patient is not making enough of a hormone to reabsorb water in the kidneys, and in nephrogenic di the kidneys don't respond to the hormone. Central di is treated with desmopressin. Nephrogenic di is treated with thiazide diuretics. Both treatments will prevent excessive thirst and decrease the amount of urine. Need to find the cause.
Depends on DI Type. Central di results from decreased production of antidiuretic hormone (adh (vasopressin)). Treatment involves replacing the hormone with an adh (vasopressin)-analog like desmopression. Nephrogenic di results from the kidney having a decreased response to adh (vasopressin). Treatment utilizes thiazides and potassium-sparing diuretics (ie, amiloride) to paradoxically treat di's diuresis by promoting water absorption earlier in the kidney.
Diabetes insipidus. There are a great number of treatments for diabetes insipidus and this depends on the cause of the problem. Your doctor is the best source of information as the cause is known and treatment can be tailored to you.