My lower stomach is swollen & has sharp pains & i've been vomitting for the past two days. What could be wrong with me? Should I go to the doctor?

Dr. Howard Hack
Most commonly this may represent something simple such as food poisoning.
It is hard to tell by the short description how urgent it would be to see your doctor, but i typically recommend this when the question comes up from the patient.

Dr. Howard Hack
Dr. Howard Hack
Dr. Kristin Cox
It is also the season for the norwalk/norovirus which is a viral gastroenteritis that is very contagious. Recommend seeing your physician if you get dehydrated and wash hands with soap and water.
Dr. David Wishnew
Wound care
In brief: Abdominal pain
There are a lot of reasons why you could be having belly pain.
However, there is not enough information in your question to offer a reasonable answer. However, with the symptoms you relate, a visit to your doctor or to the emergency room is definitely what should be your next step.

In brief: Abdominal pain
Dr. David Wishnew
Dr. David Wishnew
Dr. Arnon Rubin