My child almost 5 has up n down high temperature 2days flu like symptoms and swful headache no rash shud I b concerned?

Yes-see doctor! A variety of illnesses can cause this -- please have him seen today! causes range from mild to severe so he needs immediate evaluation. If it's bacterial, he may need antibiotics; if it's influenza, he may need anti-influenza medicine. If it's a common virus, the doctor can tell you what to do for symptomatic relief.
Yes. Check with your md for persistent fever . I am sure he will find the cause of the fever.