Does a fast heart beat mean its a girl?

Nope, sorry! This is an interesting belief. Unfortunately, when we tested there wasn't a relationship that we could rely on. Some girls are fast, some boys are fast. You might have to wait for the 19-20 week ultrasound to find out!
See below. The use of a fetal heart rate to determine the childs' sex does not work reliably. The best way is via ultrasound.
No. This is a myth that is guaranteed to be right 50% of the time, just like pure chance.The myth caries on because people remember when it was correct, and make excuses for when it fails.