Can I get pregnant with pcos?

Possible. Many women with pcos have successful pregnancies. I always recommend that this be discussed with your OB or fertility specialist first to make sure you have the information you need to understand your pcos before attempting pregnancy. Because it is possible to get pregnant with pcos, if you're not trying to get pregnant use appropriate contraception.
Yes. Usually possible for a woman with pcos (polycystic ovarian syndrome) to get pregnant with intervention, which may include losing weight (if accompanied by obesity) and/or the use of ovulation induction agents, such as Clomiphene citrate (cc). About 80% of pcos women will ovulate on cc, half of which may expect to achieve a pregnancy. Without intervention, it is still possible but less likely.
Hard but possible. Yes, you can. It is harder than normal, though. You want to go over your options with your obgyn. Metformin is widely used now to counteract Insulin resistance and that may help ovulation. I had one case of pregnancy in patient whom i gave actos (pioglitazone). Clomid is a frequently used medication to induce ovulation. You will need a comprehensive work up first, though, so don't delay - be seen!