I got diziness and drs tole me I got prob with my inner ear and I aaked for solution they told me there isnt one just keep taking betaserc forever?

No. Please consider making an appointment with an ear, nose & throat specialist (otolaryngology). Besides getting a better exam, there is a list of tests that may be recommended. Those tests help characterize the nature of the dizziness and direct treatment. You do not have to live with this!
Need better info. Your question is confusing and I have no idea what betaserc is. More detail and better information please.