I have badbreath for 3 yrs.Checked with dentist but no problem in my mouth.But my gums and tongue is dry.?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Pancreas
Pancreatic issues can cause bad breath.
Check your c-peptide levels. Improve your digestion - take digestive enzymes before meals i like serropeptidase and betaine hcl after meals if you are <150pounds you need 1000mg >150pounds need 2000mg or more you can test see what feels better. If you cannot tolerate hcl add bromelain the bad breath should disappear in 72 hours if no improvement see ur doc.

In brief: Pancreas
Pancreatic issues can cause bad breath.
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Could be tonsils
Tonsil tissue lives on the side of your throat an behind your tongue.
Sometimes debris and bacteria gets caught here and can really smell. An ENT doctor should be able to look and see if there is chronic debris. I have taken patients with really bad breath to the or and scrubbed their lingual tonsils free of this debris curing their bad breath sometimes permanently.

In brief: Could be tonsils
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Ray Holt
In brief: You're right
It could be that you're not producing enough saliva to clease your mouth out of smell inducing bacteria.
Some medical diseases can cause this. Also antihistamines like allergy or sleep medication is a common cause. Try drinking more fluids, sucking on tart things like lemon drops and chewing gum.

In brief: You're right
Dr. Ray Holt
Dr. Ray Holt
Dr. Peter Kurzweil