Foot doctor my feet always hurt?

More Information. There are many reasons people have foot pain and without more information on where there is pain, when there is pain and what factors aggravate the pain it would be hard to give a complete answer. The best thing for you might be to have a thorough examination by a specialist in this area.
Possible neuropathy. You might have a painful sensory neuropathy or disorder of the nerves of the legs which can be checked by a neurologist. There are many different causes including diabetes, vitamin and thyroid abnormalities, and idiopathic (unknown cause).