Can TMJ cause breast pain?

No, not TMJ. It can radiate into the ears or head but shouldn't radiate that far down. The only concern i would have is if it's cardiac related pain and not TMJ or your breast. Chest pain that's heart realted can also be felt in the jaw.
No. I've never heard of that. Although you could have pain in the muscles around the breast.
Doubtful. I would doubt if tmj/tmd can lead to breast pain. Possibly, the way your care reacting to your tmj, let's say, a lot of pain. This could affect your posture and your immune system. Would want to have a specialist, maybe an internal medicine doctor, examine you asap.