I have sextual problem so which from get type doctor?

See internist first. My best advice to you is make sure you see your primary physician first. Whether you are a man or a woman, there are many medical, as well as psychological, issues that may imapct sexual functioning. After a thorough evaluation, your primary physician will determine if you need to see a urologist or another specialist depending ont he findings. Your internist may also be able to start therapy.