Do I have to see a specialist for a scrotal ultra sound?

Yes. The ultrasound will typically be performed by a radiologist or perhaps by the urologist.
Radiology. If a patient needs a scrotal ultrasound, the test is performed by a radiologist. Some urologists will also perfrom scrotal ultrasounds in thier offices. Your physician should first determine if you need the ultraound.