I had cellulitis from doing trenbolone, I went to the ER and they gave me 2 antibiotics & still hasnt healed in over 4 months?

Dr. Kristin Cox
Wound care

In brief: Steroid use

Trenbolone is a steroid known to be used by body builders for muscle enhancement.
Steroids of any type are known for difficulty with wound healing so i would suggest getting off this medication if possible. I agree that any stalled wound should be seen by a physician especially if you are concerned for infection.

In brief: Steroid use

Dr. Kristin Cox
Dr. Kristin Cox
Dr. John Leander Po
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Be specific...

At the injection site? On your back? On your buttocks? With pustules or an abscess? Knowing the "specifics" an infection using an injected substance, can really hope focus the answer of why it hasn't healed.
Otherwise, think of 4 reasons: 1)no source control 2)repeated exposure to infection 3) underlying issue not addressed 4)antibiotic resistance, 5) initial diagnosis needs to be questioned.

In brief: Be specific...

Dr. John Leander Po
Dr. John Leander Po
Dr. Chris Oh

In brief: Have wound examined

Any wound that does not heal has the potential to have foreign body.
You need to see a doc to examine the wound thoroughly - possibly open drainage, culture and change of antibiotics.

In brief: Have wound examined

Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. David Wishnew
Wound care

In brief: Steroid use

The use of anabolic steroids, just like mineral or glucocorticoids can significantly affect the time it takes a wound to heal as well as the quality of healing.
However, after this amount of time, i would begin to look for another cause of the symptoms you may be experiencing. A visit to your doctor may be in order.

In brief: Steroid use

Dr. David Wishnew
Dr. David Wishnew
Dr. Reza Bayati
Wound care

In brief: Non-healing wound

I absolutely agree with dr oh.
Always we look at the barriers and factors prevent normal healing, infection, foreign bodies, and others, circulation, edema.....

In brief: Non-healing wound

I absolutely agree with dr oh.
Dr. Reza Bayati
Dr. Reza Bayati
Dr. Donald Vierling
Wound care

In brief: Biopsy?

I agree with dr. Chris oh.
However, if the wound continues to be refractory to healing i would recommend a biopsy and wound culture.

In brief: Biopsy?

I agree with dr. Chris oh.
Dr. Donald Vierling
Dr. Donald Vierling
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine