What are some things I should ask my doctor?

Dr. John Munshower
In brief: Several things
Let the dr. Know you are interested in your health as having good health is a two way street, and you need to be engaged with your own health.
Ask if and when you need routine testing for cancer screening (pap/ mammo/colon). Ask about routine lab work and screening for cholesterol and diabetes.Ask what a good BP should be, and what foods are best for you to eat. Ask them what to do to stay well.

In brief: Several things
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Jaime Lopez
In brief: Basic care
Ask your doctor: how much weight should I gain? How many calories, and how many times a day should I eat? Which foods, if any, should I avoid? Can I have fish? Can i eat sushi? Should i take any other meds besides my prenatal vitamins? When should I stop working? Can i exercise during pregnancy? Is it safe to have sex during pregnancy?

In brief: Basic care
Dr. Jaime Lopez
Dr. Jaime Lopez