I have an itchy anus hole, no rash or bumps or anything it just always itches and sometimes bleeds(may be from itching) I have psoriasis if it matters?

Dr. Eric Kaplan
Surgery - Colorectal
In brief: Could be
It may be psoriasis but also may be pruritus ani, or "itchy bottom", especially if it wakes you from your sleep.
The 2 most common causes are excess caffeine and excess moisture. See a colorectal specialist and get it diagnosed and treated properly. In the meantime stop all caffeine and replace with other fluids, and use cornstarch powder liberally on your bottom. No soaps and no talcum powders.

In brief: Could be
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: See dermatologist
This is a socially embarrassing situation and you should visit your doctor to get it checked out since there are many potential causes.

In brief: See dermatologist
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu