I have an itchy anus hole, no rash or bumps or anything it just always itches and sometimes bleeds (may be from itching) I have psoriasis if it matters?

Could be. It may be psoriasis but also may be pruritus ani, or "itchy bottom", especially if it wakes you from your sleep. The 2 most common causes are excess caffeine and excess moisture. See a colorectal specialist and get it diagnosed and treated properly. In the meantime stop all caffeine and replace with other fluids, and use cornstarch powder liberally on your bottom. No soaps and no talcum powders.
See dermatologist. This is a socially embarrassing situation and you should visit your doctor to get it checked out since there are many potential causes.