My pornography report is fatty infiltration in liver. Is it dangerous for me?

Dr. David Drewitz
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Caution...

Fatty liver disease means the liver is swollen and enlarged due to fatty change.
The disorder is associated with other metabolic changes including diabetes, high triglycerides and obesity. When the fat causes inflammation in the liver (detectable on liver biopsy) there is a greater risk of cirrhosis (scarring and hardening of the liver). If you are overweight, then weight loss is recommended.

In brief: Caution...

Dr. Robert Greer

I am not familiar with a "pornography report" however a fatty liver is a potential sign of some very serious hepatic disease.
You should see a primary care physician to determine the true cause of this finding.

Dr. Peter Kurzweil