My tummy is hurting its hard at the top and my poop is coming out green i havnt ate much because of this. I feel im going to throw up and side pain?

Dr. David Drewitz
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Dyspepsia

Sounds miserable.
Dyspepsia is the medical diagnosis for upper abdominal pain that includes acid-peptic disorders such as gastritis, ulcers, acid reflux as well as gall-bladder disease including gallstones. Stress can bring on symptoms here as well. The green color of the stools is of no clinical significance. Suggest a trial of antacids, bland diet and elimination of alcohol and smoking.

In brief: Dyspepsia

Sounds miserable.
Dr. Steven Seres