How to become fair?

Fair means what? Do you mean honest? Do you mean treating people with fairness? Are you being unkind in some way and others are pointing out that unkindness? Are your expectations so high for yourself and others that no one, including yourself, can meet them and that's unfair? Have you asked others how you could be more fair (including to yourself again)? Talk to folks, better yet get counseling.
Skin creams. I am guessing that you are actually concerned about the color of your skin. You are largely bound by your heredity (look at your parents and siblings). You skin will be lightest if you avoid the sun and tanning booths. Topical lightening agents are not reliable and have a moderately high degree of allergy. Best to learn to live with your current color.