Negative pregnancy test but no period just light spotting a day or two ago. I have pcos. What do I do now?

You have several. Options but weight loss is important. You may have high insulin, if so or a strong family hx of diabetes, metformin, using xl version, slowly working up to 1500 mg makes about 30% of women ovulate. You are at 2x the risk of depression. Wellbutrin (bupropion) 300 mg can help and with metformin is excellent for wt loss. You may heed some help with sleep, may worsen on buproprion. R u trying 2 b pregnant?